Hypnotherapy with Anne Bryson.
Hypnotherapy can give you the chance to have quiet time to resolve uncomfortable feelings from the situation you find yourself in. Are you feeling angry, and is your relationship suffering? Is anxiety causing sleep loss? Have you suffered through the isolation of national Lockdown and need to restore your confidence? Is there a phobia that's becoming unbearable?
I am a Hypnotherapist with 25 years experience now working via Facetime or Skype or Zoom. I aim to help you get to the root of your problems and thus shifting unwanted behaviours and feelings.
Please phone for a chat or email to have your questions answered.
I have been practising in Clacton-on-Sea, Essex and Manningtree, Suffolk border for over 25 years.
I have a Degree in Psychology from the University of Aberdeen. I have trained with the IAH, ICET and Jacquelyne Morison Hypnotherapy Training.
I also can help using Counselling Skills, in a safe and confidential online meeting.
Please have a look around my site and email or Phone to have your questions answered and book appointments.
What can Hypnotherapy treat?
- Low self esteem
- Childbirth Trauma
- Lack of confidence
- Symptoms of stress
- Lack in motivation
- Relationships problems
- Birth Trauma and Hypnobirthing
- Panic attacks
- Stress release
- Help with worries and fears for diabetics, Type 1 and Type 2
- Unable to lose weight
- Have you suffered childhood abuse (sexual, physical, emotional) and feel it is still affecting your self esteem?
- Have you suffered traumatic stress and seem unable to put it behind you?
- Analytical Hypnotherapy could help you to make positive changes in your life. It is a safe and natural form of therapy that can guide you to understand the causes of your symptoms and thus release them permanently.